China's basic national conditions are a big industrial country and it is in the process of transition from an industrial power to an industrial power. Promoting the implementation of the "three transitions" and promoting China's strategic transformation from a large industrial country to an industrial powerhouse, and thus driving the entire process of economic modernization, is the core of China's future economic development strategy. At present, there are two bottlenecks restricting the development of China's industry: one is insufficient innovation, and the other is low quality. "Made in China" is still in the middle and low end of the global value chain, and the situation of industrial transformation and upgrading is very urgent. For a long time, it has been difficult for China to make breakthrough progress in transforming the mode of economic development. The fundamental reason is that the mode of industrial development has been slow to change, and the root cause of the slow transformation of industrial development is largely due to the lack of focus on government work. At present, Chinaâ€™s economic growth is in a new normal state from high-speed to high-speed, entering the â€œsecond seasonâ€ of upgrading quality and efficiency, and quality has become a key point and breakthrough point for Chinaâ€™s manufacturing transformation and upgrading and implementation of the industrial power strategy. To complete the transformation of "Made in China" to "Created in China," we must start with the promotion of "Chinese Quality". Promote the endogenous growth of the economy through quality innovation, and realize the transformation from element-driven, investment-driven to innovation-driven.
Quality and brand disadvantage are the main obstacles to the transformation and upgrading of â€œMade in Chinaâ€
China is a big industrial country and not an industrial power. The process of industrialization in China has reached the middle stage. From the scale of development, China has become a veritable industrial economic power. Judging from the quality of development, it is not yet an industrial economic power. Chinaâ€™s economic growth is shifting from the â€œspeed eraâ€ to the â€œquality eraâ€, and quality innovation has become a new driving force under the â€œnew normalâ€.
(1) China's manufacturing is facing the transition "upgrade". Big but not strong is the basic status of manufacturing in China. China's industrial added value rate fluctuates between 26% and 30%, while the developed countries generally exceed 35%, and the United States, Germany, and other countries even exceed 40%. China's manufacturing is subject to "double-ended extrusion", and in the process of climbing up the global value chain, it must break through high-end manufacturing and be "killed" by advanced economies, and low-end manufacturing should be the "two-pronged" attack pattern of emerging countries. If China's economy wants to win in the new competitive landscape, it will only accelerate the realization of industrial change. At present, the Chinese economy is in a critical period of â€œclimbing over the hurdlesâ€, and the traditional advantage of supporting economic growth is weakening. To maintain high-speed growth and move toward the mid-to-high end level, quality upgrading is crucial.
(2) The gap in manufacturing in China is mainly due to product quality. "Made in China" means low quality and low price. China's manufacturing industry is still moving from "Industry 2.0" to "Industry 3.0" in some areas, but it is now facing the competitive pressure of "Industry 4.0". Compared with manufacturing in Germany, manufacturing in Japan, and manufacturing in Korea, consumer perceptions of Chinese manufacturing still remain on the â€œcharacteristic of cheapâ€ and â€œmass productionâ€. China's products and service quality lack competitiveness. Chinese manufacturing has the problem of lack of quality integrity, and the rapid growth of overseas consumption reflects consumers' doubts and distrust of Chinese manufacturing. The low added value of Chinese manufactured products, the lack of independent brands, and the low quality of individual products have constrained China from becoming a manufacturing powerhouse and an industrial powerhouse. The practice of developed industrial countries shows that in the crucial period of adjustment of economic development methods, quality must be placed on an important strategic position in an all-round way.
(3) Made in China lacks a competitive independent brand. The manufacturing capabilities and scale advantages of Chinese companies have not yet translated into the advantages of Chinese-made brands. With the continuous promotion of industrial upgrading, Chinese manufacturing has improved significantly from quality to technology, and some products have even reached the international advanced level. Industries such as textiles and clothing, white goods and other industries have international competitive advantages, but Chinese manufacturing lacks a line of international influence. Brand groups. In the â€œFortuneâ€ Global 500 list, there were 100 companies listed in China in 2014. At the same time, Interbrand announced that among the top 100 global brands, as of 2014, only one Huawei brand was in China. â€œThe phenomenon of Japanese toilet seatsâ€ shows that Chinese manufacturing companies can produce high-quality products, but generally lack humanistic care, and their marketing capabilities and brand values â€‹â€‹are still not high. The development of China's manufacturing scale does not match the development of the brand, and it is difficult to create the image of a â€œMade in Chinaâ€ brand power.
In addition, the process of quality improvement requires the smooth mechanism of technological transformation and transfer, mature skilled talent market, fair market environment, honest trading system, etc. These are the shortcomings of the current Chinese manufacturing industry.
Accelerate the promotion of "Made in China" product quality and brand image
In response to the major issues and transition barriers faced by China's manufacturing industry, the basic ideas for future policy adjustments are: to establish a strategy of building a strong manufacturing nation, to persist in the â€œtwo-engineâ€ drive of innovation and quality, to use technological innovation as a driving force, and to promote quality. Comprehensively improve the quality and brand image of â€œMade in Chinaâ€. Specifically, the institutional mechanisms and policy innovations that accelerate the strategic transformation of industrial powers are focused on:
(1) To establish a strategy for building a strong manufacturing country and accelerate the improvement of the quality of manufacturing products in China. Establish a strategy of building a manufacturing quality country, adhere to the "two-wheel drive" of technological innovation and quality improvement, and take the road of quality and prosperity. Formulate long-term and long-term national quality development plans and local special plans, and introduce guidelines and policies to promote quality development. Formulate "Made in China" quality management standards, lead manufacturing companies to improve product and service quality as a whole, and build a Chinese manufacturing standards system. Through the integration of modern information technology and manufacturing, and the integration of manufacturing and service industries, we have optimized our manufacturing capabilities and technological levels, and improved our ability to quickly satisfy consumers' high-quality, personalized needs. Select some key and emerging industries, and take the leading companies and stealth champions as the main body to increase quality, brand building and market development. Increase capital investment in technological transformation, quality improvement, product upgrading, etc., improve product technology capabilities, promote product quality improvement, and refine product design, process, and quality. Cultivate the â€œartisan spiritâ€, strengthen the promotion of the construction of skilled talents, establish and improve a multi-level talent training system, and broaden the professional channels.
(2) Leading Chinese manufacturing to excellence, building China's national image and brand self-confidence. Improve the brand connotation and image of â€œMade in Chinaâ€ and build market awareness and consumer confidence in Chinese-made brands. Strengthen the building of brand culture, through the combination of culture, technology and art, explore the path of Chinese culture to promote the development of Chinese products and Chinese brands. Establish a scientific and authoritative brand evaluation system, encourage domestic and foreign high-quality certification organizations to carry out â€œMade in Chinaâ€ certification, and promote international mutual recognition of certification. Adhere to the technology iterative upgrade, strengthen the brand technology design and creative design, explore the brand rising channel. With industrial clusters as the main body, we will cultivate regional comprehensive brands with quality and integrity as the core, and establish models for economic development and industrial upgrading. With enterprises as the main body of quality strategy, we encourage and guide enterprises to innovate and restructure business models, and implement quality innovations in terms of improving product quality, brand marketing capabilities, and production and operation capabilities. Promote the rapid growth of a number of high-quality, high-standard self-owned brands and enhance the â€œMade in Chinaâ€ brand image. Accelerate the development of well-known brands, carry out trials of â€œMade in Chinaâ€ brands, and give play to brand demonstration. The brand composite effect will be used to guide small and medium-sized manufacturing enterprises to use the integrated service platform brand to cultivate new products and service brands.
(3) Drawing on the advanced experience of countries such as Germany, Japan and South Korea, we will fully promote quality development. Germany implements the quality policy of â€œpromoting brand building with quality and exporting products with brandsâ€ and creates a world-class â€œMade in Germanyâ€ brand. The world-class brands produced by the Japanese government's "quality save the country" strategy have strongly supported the rapid development of the post-war economy. The Korean government put forward the vision of â€œquality first Koreaâ€, introduced relevant laws and formed a unified policy of quality management in South Korea under the new situation, and played an important role in enhancing the national competitiveness of South Korea. Historically, the manufacturing powers of the United States, Germany, Japan, and South Korea have all experienced quality troughs and ultimately achieved successful quality upgrades and transformations. Now, the United States, Germany and other industrial powers have also launched the "advanced manufacturing" strategy, "Industry 4.0" strategy, etc., to create, quality, brand as an important support for economic development. It is an important experience for developed countries to guide and formulate national strategies for manufacturing development and quality promotion. It is also a common practice for the government to promote industrial development. Therefore, we can learn from these countries' experience in promoting quality development, promoting advanced quality management methods, rewarding outstanding quality management companies, and implementing mass education for all.
(4) Formulate and improve relevant laws for quality promotion and form a system of market autonomy with market supervision as the main focus. We will improve quality laws and regulations, formulate the "Quality Promotion Law," and eliminate conflicts between relevant laws and regulations. Construct a mechanism for co-governance of the quality of all major bodies of the whole society, and stipulate a unified basic legal system in which each subject participates in promoting quality development, and clearly establish a balanced social co-governance mechanism that promotes quality development. Build a quality credit system, establish a quality credit platform, and advance the quality credit information society publicity system. Establish a self-declaration and public oversight system for corporate products and service standards, establish a platform for matching standard search and benchmarking information, and encourage product manufacturers, social organizations and industrial alliances with corresponding capabilities to jointly develop products that are higher than the industry's general level. Service Quality Standards System; establish a platform for mass sensational big data analytics based on consumer information feedback to innovate and standardize end consumer quality assessment and information feedback systems. We will promote the marketization of quality services and strengthen the promotion of quality technology and third-party quality management, inspection and certification services, and the promotion of institutional development.
Vickers Hydraulics,Vickers Filters,Vickers Hydraulic Filters,Vickers Filter Element
Henan Sinofiltec Technology Co.,Ltd , https://www.airfilters.pl