First, the main structure and working principle:
The JAC wrecker series is derived from the JAC light truck type 2 chassis as a platform. It has the functions of lifting, pulling and back dragging. It is fully capable of carrying out ordinary road rescue and vehicle distribution. The outline of the vehicle is as follows:
1. Power-taking device The power-taking device consists of a power take-off device, an oil pump, and operation buttons. The power take-off device is connected with the automotive gearbox and drives the oil pump to generate high pressure oil for the working conditions of each working part.
2. Sub-frame The sub-frame is a box-shaped structure and welded with high-strength low-alloy steel plates. A flat telescopic cylinder front bracket, a lifting cylinder upper bracket beam, a bracket arm lifting cylinder upper bracket, a boom lifting guide limiting plate, etc. are provided, and two lifting cylinders, a rotating shaft, a flat rotating bracket and a chassis of the automobile are passed through. The connection, with good rigidity and strength, is an important stress component.
3. The flat plate is composed of front and rear two-segment plates. The flat plate is connected by sliding between the longitudinal beam of the flat plate and the longitudinal beam of the subframe, and the two flat plates are connected together through the flat rotating pin assembly, and the connection is firm and the relative movement is flexible; the flat plate is The bottom plate adopts a pattern bottom plate, which can effectively prevent the towed vehicle from slipping on the top.
4, winch mechanism winch mechanism by the hoist, hydraulic motor, wire rope, hook composition. The hydraulic motor drives the hoist to make the wire rope roll up or pull out.
5. The luffing arm The luffing arm is a welded steel structure, which is connected with a supporting arm raising cylinder and a supporting arm lifting cylinder upper bracket, an inner connecting telescopic hydraulic cylinder and a telescopic arm. The prop arm lifter can extend and extend the luffing arm and change its working range. The expansion and contraction of the telescopic cylinder can extend or shorten the telescopic arm, adjust the distance between the fork and the towed vehicle tire, and lock the bracket and the tire. Support driving.
6. The fork support is composed of a rotating arm, a telescopic arm of a supporting arm, a supporting beam of an adjusting arm, an adjusting arm, etc., wherein the relative sliding between the rotating arm and the telescopic arm of the supporting arm is manual, convenient and flexible, and through their relative sliding, The lateral positional relationship between the adjusting arm supporting beams can be adjusted, and the relative movement between the adjusting arm and the adjusting arm supporting beams is also manual. Through the relative movement between them, the longitudinal positional relationship between the adjusting arm and the tire can be adjusted.
7, Toolbox Toolbox for all-metal structure, can be placed a variety of operating tools and accessories
8, hydraulic system Hydraulic system consists of hydraulic pumps, hydraulic motors, hydraulic cylinders, multi-way valve, hydraulic tank and hydraulic lines.
The power take-off drive hydraulic pump draws low-pressure oil from the tank, pumps out high-pressure oil, and manipulates the handles of the reversing valve to realize various working conditions such as winding, luffing, lifting, platform sliding, and platform tilting. A relief valve is attached to the reversing valve to protect the hydraulic system from overloading. The balance valve is connected to the lower end of the platform lift cylinder and the support arm lift cylinder, which can effectively prevent the hydraulic cylinder from generating impact during the downward movement and play a role in maintaining the pressure.
Brake Disc For Nissan,Brake Drum For Nissan,Hyundai Brake Disc
ATS Auto Parts Manufacturing Co., Ltd. , http://www.sd-autoparts.com