Greening sprinkler operating instructions
Prepare the sprinkler for operation
1. The auto part is checked and prepared according to the process.
2. Select the appropriate water intake location and water conditions.
3. Inspect each water pipe component for looseness, breakage, air leakage, and blockage.
4. Close all outlets when squeezing.
5. When the sprinkler is not pumping water in the pumping operation, inject proper amount of water from the water inlet into the pump.
Sprinkler operation and driving requirements
1. When pumping, start the engine first. When the pressure rises to 6 MPa, step on the clutch and hang the power take off switch. Then slowly release the clutch and start the pump. You can increase the throttle slowly according to the pumping speed. Push the throttle.
2. Spraying operations should control the amount of water and speed as required to maintain a constant speed.
3. In accordance with the spraying requirements, open the front spray, the rear spray, the side spray, and the antiaircraft gun.
4. After the job is completed, close the intercom valve, and on the other side of the intercommunion valve, the other side is closed.
1. If the sprinkler truck is not used for a short period of time after operation, the water in the tank should be drained to prevent rust.
2. When the temperature is lower than 0Â°C, drain the water from the water tank, pipe and water pump on the daily operation waist to avoid freezing the body.
Xigong Chusheng (Hubei) Special Purpose Vehicle Manufacturing Co., Ltd. specializes in the production of sprinklers, tankers, garbage trucks, sewage suction trucks, suction trucks, compressed garbage trucks, swing arm garbage trucks, sealed garbage trucks, docking Garbage trucks, aerial platforms, mixer trucks and other specialized series of special vehicles, sales hotline, 015672994333, corporate website:
Ss304 Air Release Valve,Flanged Ends Air Release Valve,Casting Air Release Valve
Fengshen Refrigeration Controls Co., Ltd. , http://www.shaivalve.com